Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Yay Blogging

Most of the research I did on social issues dealt with mental health, self esteem, womens body image, disorders, personal lifestyle, and addiction. I find that I'm not really geared towards political or business, or even environmental issues. I looked up information about womens health, and why women have more problems with self image than men. I looked up information about mental disorders, and I found a few articles on the VA Tech shootings, and about the assassin.

I really enjoyed the brainstorming assignment in class where we got the article about the heat wave and the neglected population of the elderly. I discovered I really enjoy working in a design group. We came up with lots of great solutions, that we numbered(which is a good brainstorming technique according to The Art of Innovation ch.4). I also really liked brainstorming about the topics we chose personally. My group worked with Self Esteem issues. I ended up keeping the white paper we brainstormed on, thats how cool i thought it was.

No comments: